Call Today for immediate service and current specials on private office rentals.
Furnished Boston Private Offices and Suites On Your Terms
High Tech, Low Stress Office Features
Work in our Boston private offices at the top of State Street from the 26th floor of One Boston Place the BNY Mellon Center. Impress clients & guests with the expansive views. Feel welcome as you enter the 26th floor reception area.
Or choose Exchange Place – a Boston icon at 53 State Street. The expansive lobby with original white marble staircase and large roof deck with Boston Harbor views are just two reasons this building is a smart choice.
Conduct your best meetings in business-ready meeting, conference, and training rooms. Enjoy great coffee & casual coworking perks.
Dedicated Support – On Demand
• Dedicated receptionists: Deliver a best first impression to you and your guests
• Community Manager: Ensures day-to-day details are handled so you can focus on your business and not an endless list of vendors!
• On-Demand Technology Support: Maximize your productivity and reduce costs
Technology & Telephones as Fast as Your Business
• With no less than 1 gigabyte of fiber, you’ll power up with high speed and secure Internet connectivity — office
space in Boston at its fastest.
• Increase productivity and stay connected via a VoiP option with features like voicemail-to-email
Agreement Terms that Align with Your Needs
• Choose the optimal agreement length: Stay 1 hour or 1+ years
• Select the kind of office space that works for you: Private single, private team rooms, and semi-private workspaces
• Choose between full-time and part-time office programs — we offer the most flexible terms in Boston
• Tell us where you would like to take your business. Our goal is to create an affordable flexible Boston office
space plan to get you there.
Boston Financial District Easy Access
• Faneuil Hall & MBTA State Street T Station are across the street
• Red Line T is one block away at Downtown Crossing
• Beacon Hill, South Station, and the John Joseph Moakley United States Courthouse (home to Boston’s Federal
Courts), Boston’s Seaport & Cambridge are convenient
• Walk or take the T to South Station and North Station
• Massachusetts Statehouse 2 blocks away
What’s Available to You
Telephone line w/rollover lines Multi-line phone set • Unified Communications Soft Phone • Single Number Reach
Dedicated Bandwidth • Solutions Secured Wi-Fi
Training Room • Administrative Support VOIP – Bring your own • Health Club at street level Administrative Support
Private furnished office
Janitorial, cleaning and office maintenance
Boston coworking (touch-down space for visitors)
8 hours per month at World Wide Locations
High Speed Wi-Fi
Gourmet Coffee & Spring Water
Utilities and Landlord Operating costs
Incoming & Outgoing Mail Processing
10 hours per month in Meeting Rooms
Diverse Redundant ISPs
Complimentary Daily Newspaper
CAT 5 Voice Cabling
10 hours per month of Guest Office Usage
Remote Network Monitoring
On Site Manager
Telephone answering & maintenance
Voicemail to email
Cisco Router/ Firewall
Furnished reception area
24/7 Access to your office
500 copies a month on printer