Boston Office’s new DTX neighbor- Pret!
– Boston Offices is excited to welcome Pret A Manger as our newest DTX neighbor. French only in name, this London based shop provides fresh, natural breakfast and lunch foods “built to taste and not to last.” Half coffee bar, half bistro, and located immediately across the street- Pret has quickly become our new favorite destination for midmorning tea and fresh fruit. Some of the highlights- steel cut oatmeal, chicken mozzarella baguette, and thai soup. But really- you can’t go wrong with anything from Pret’s made fresh in their new Boston “shared office space”.One of the best things about working in Boston’s Financial District & DTX is the immediate access to the near-infinite selection of great lunch destinations. Here are five more Boston favorites within walking distance of our shared office space :
Al’s Café on State Street
– quoted as providing the “Best subs in Boston,” Al’s is definitely our go-to sandwich joint.
– The King of Boston falafel is also the King of Boston hummus. The tabouli is royally good. DTX is lucky to have two locations of this up and coming Boston institution. It’s so good you should take it home for dinner!
– World class Boston sandwich landmark with seemingly endless options. Our favorite: Pastrami Po Boy. This is the definition of must see Boston Financial District landmark.
– Boasting more than 15 original sauces, this is the place to go if you like creative takes on classic foods. Check out the wild mushroom grilled cheese!
– Your quintessential Italian eatery with all your favorite comfort foods. Our pick: prosciutto & ricotta stuffed ravioli. This is the hidden gem of Boston shared office space Financial District eateries! Let’s face it- the line between the North End and Boston’s Financial District is very thin.There are many great things about having a Boston shared office space in the Financial District. Blue, Orange, Red & Green T stations, excellent views of Boston harbor and other Financial District office towers overlooking DTX. Our international networking events have featured some fare from the top Boston food truck PennyPackers. This is nothing more delicious and savory then the Barbara Lynch trained head chef of this food truck which many days can be found on Boston City Hall Plaza or in front of other Financial District office towers.Be sure to ask our flexible Boston shared office space specialist team for more lunch and catering options next time you book one of our Boston meeting rooms via Liquidspace.